Need something fresh and jazzy for the start of school?
Or want an activity to get you through those last long days of summer? Either way, this is for you!
What you need:
– Fabric paint (or puffy paint)
– Wax paper
– Ribbon, string, twisty ties, or other closure mechanisms.
– One wacky Whynotter willing to try stuff out!
What to do:
– Get to doodling with your fabric paint! Make designs and lines, swoops and swirls on your wax paper. If you want it to be a functional bracelet or necklace, remember to create little circles or loops at the end of each design.
– Wait and wait and wait for it to dry ALL the way.
– Carefully peel back your creations, add your closure of choice, and rock your new fashions!
The link to this inspiration is on the Wacktivity Pinterest page! Enjoy!