Here’s a way to get wacky with bubble season, WhyNotters. So easy! So fun! So messy! So surprising!
What you need:
– Bubble solution
– Some small bowls/containers
– Food coloring
& one, or more, wacky creators
What to do:
– Go outside. (I love me a good mess but this, my friends, is an outdoor wactivity for sure)
– Pour a little of your bubble solution into your containers
– Add food coloring to each lil pot* (it’s OK to be heavy handed here)
– Blow bubbles onto your paper and watch the magic happen!
Wanna do more?
– What if you added glitter? Would that work?
– What if you did this on other colored paper?
– Would it work on an old T-shirt? Kind of an updated tie-dye?
* If you are so inclined, this is a good time to work on some color theory!
** Inspiration on the Wactivity Pinterest page!