Duct Tape Luggage Tag
It’s fun, it’s functional, it’s fabulous…
and it’s your weekly Wactivity, WhyNotters!
What you need:
– Duct tape (in whatever colors you fancy)
& one wacky Whynotter!
What to do:
– I got the basic ‘how to’ from this video
Take a gander and you’ll get the idea. But I made some modifications. Why not, right? Here’s what I did:
– I made the fabric like they do in the video, overlapping 3 pieces of duct tape face up, then layering another three face down.
– I then trimmed it into a more traditional tag shape
– To keep my personal info more personal, I made a flap by laying one piece of duct tape face up and another on top face down with a little bit (maybe a 1/4 inch) of the sticky stuff sticking up uncovered. (it’s in the picture)
– Then stick that new strip on top of your tag and write your info underneath.
– Since my hole punch is on the fritz, I just cut a diamond shape for the hole and strung my duct tape string through that!
-Voila! A new luggage tag for holiday travels and/or anytime adventures!
Note: this makes a great gift too!!