We were feeling kinda fall, so what a better way to celebrate the start of October than with a little pumpkin paintin’ (Another easy Wactivity for WhyNotters of ALL ages!)
What ya need:
– Pumpkins (any size will do, we worked with those cute, mini ones)
– Finger Nail polish (we grabbed the ones from last week again, ever thrifty!)
– An empty egg crate (or somewhere else to dry them without too much touching)
– A safe space for mess (hello, wax paper!)
& of course, one wonderful WhyNotter!
– Let them dry
– Paint some more!
Amp it up?
– paint with glue and add glitter!
– grab some painter’s tape, make a design and paint all around that
– get your Sharpie out and add detail designs
– got puffy paints? Go for it! WhyNot!