Hidden Gems Snack
Often the good stuff is hidden on the inside.
That’s true with people and this snack.
What you need:
– 1 package of Crescent Rolls (we used Pillsbury, who gave us the idea for this yummy wactivity.
– Sliced Apples and/or Sliced Bananas
optional items: honey, cinnamon, nutella, chocolate chips, cooked bacon…whatever your heart (or tummy) desires, WhyNot!
– One Wacky Chef
What to do:
– Preheat the oven to 375
– Unroll your crescent rolls then spread the peanut butter onto them. Add apple slices or banana slices. If you are feeling crazy, here’s where you can load ’em up with extras like honey, cinnamon, etc. Again, WhyNot!
– Roll ’em up, Whynotters!
– Bake for about 10 minutes
– let ’em cool slightly then ENJOY!!!
Let us know what goodies you hid inside.