OK. It can’t get easier than this Wactivity. And it may not get more fun. From the youngest kids to the oldest kids-at-heart, this is a creativity-inspiring, silly-producing, giggle-inducing goodie.
What you need:
– Some photos printed in black and white on regular paper. (Nothing fancy here, folks, take your regular, color photos and print them on normal ole printer paper but tell your printer to just use greyscale).
– Some Markers
– Some Wacky WhyNotters who are ready to get their silly on.
What to do:
– Go crazy with the markers! Decorate, adorn, enhance, mustache-ify, bedazzle, whatever. Have fun with it!
In this example, my football obsessed son got a helmet and a number, my little goofy guy got a silly hat and a ‘stache, my hubby earned a superhero outfit and I got the angel wings I’m sure I deserve!
Take it to another level? WhyNot?
– Add glitter (always a good call, if you ask me)
– Print on thicker paper and use watercolors instead
– Puffy paint anyone?
– Laminate the picture and color it over and over and over (Thanks to Charlotte at Ciburbanity for this idea!)
– Whatever you think of!